A system you’ll be proud of
With ever-increasing pressure on time and resources, now one library management system can answer everyone’s demands.
Leading the way
“Accessit is engaging for students and staff and it complements the curriculum objectives of our school but most importantly, our librarian LOVES using it!”
Whole school transformation
The library should be at the heart of your school. Accessit turns your library into a central hub that connects and integrates all your school’s existing systems.
Accessit is an integrated library management package. After the initial purchase, the annual subscription provides you with future updates and new versions at no additional cost. With no hidden costs, the process of transferring to Accessit Library is completely transparent.
Your IT staff need solutions, not problems. With a system that basically runs itself, you’re free to direct your energies elsewhere.
Accessit Library seamlessly integrates with your existing systems, such as student administration. It can run on your existing hardware, or in the cloud – so there’s no strain on your IT resources. And it can be accessed on almost any device, including phones and tablets.
One library system to keep everyone happy
Changing technology creates incredible challenges for teachers, librarians and principals. Students want to access information when and where it suits them. Parents need to know their children are prepared for the future. Your IT experts will be concerned about security and a strain on their time. How do you answer everyone’s needs and demands?
- Students love Accessit because the interface is attractive, engaging and intuitive to use.
- Teachers love Accessit because they can create more dynamic lesson plans and help students find independently curated, scholarly resources on Accessit’s One Search.
- Parents love Accessit because they can see their children have access to the relevant, reliable resources they need and a leading-edge library system.
- The IT department love Accessit because we put security first. The system virtually runs itself, so there’s no extra pressure on their time or hardware.
- School boards love Accessit because the results are evident, making future decision-making easy.