Meet the demands of multiple stakeholders.
There is an endless stream of people clamouring for limited resources. Now one library system can answer everyone’s demands.
Equip your staff and students with outstanding tools to discover learning resources and improve their management of teaching.
Leading the way
Accessit provides your school with a modern, safe learning platform that you’ll be proud to use and profile within your community.
Hassle free tools
Your IT staff need solutions, not problems. With a system that basically runs itself, you free up staff to direct their energies elsewhere.
With a rich array of management and financial reports, Accessit is a valuable decision-making tool for the librarian, principal and school board. Keep informed on how your library and learning resources are being utilized school-wide so that, at a glance, you can rationalise spending and resource allocation.
Accessit is a single, all inclusive package. After the initial purchase, the annual subscription provides you with future updates and new versions at no additional cost. With no hidden costs, the process of transferring to Accessit Library is completely transparent.
Accessit Library seamlessly integrates with your existing systems – such as student management. It can run on your existing hardware, or in the cloud – so there’s no strain on your IT resources. And it can be accessed on almost any device, including phones and tablets.
One library system to keep everyone happy.
Changing technology creates incredible challenges for teachers, librarians and principals. Students want to access information when and where it suits them. Parents need to know their children are prepared for the future. Your IT experts will be concerned about security and a strain on their time. How do you answer everyone’s needs and demands?
- Students love Accessit because the interface is attractive, engaging and intuitive to use. They can connect to the library on their own devices, when and where they want to. They can interact with the catalogue, “liking” and reviewing items, as well as manage their own library experience. By tracking the way students use the system, it can be adapted to their needs. Best of all, they only need one login to reach everything.
- Teachers love Accessit because they can create more dynamic lesson plans, with easy access to podcasts, videos, eBooks, PDFs, and other electronic documents. They can even create their own reading lists and help students use One Search to find independently curated, scholarly resources including EBSCO, Britannica, Gale and LibGuides. One Search helps to expand classroom resources exponentially, bringing information literacy into the classroom.
- Parents love Accessit because they can see their children have access to the relevant, reliable resources they need and a leading edge library system. Parents can participate in their child’s learning, reading and discovery from home, logging into Accessit with their child and selecting reading material, or placing reserves.
- The IT department love Accessit because we put security first. The system virtually runs itself, so there’s no extra pressure on their time or hardware. IT will be impressed with Accessit’s high level of automation, connectivity and flexibility. They can run it on any system, or in the cloud to reduce the hardware required. Accessit also has excellent support and is always ready to help.
- School boards love Accessit because the results are evident, making future decision-making easy. Accessit gives their school a cost-effective, modern educational resource that can grow and evolve with the school and community.
Accessit is available as a single and multi-campus solution. The Accessit Web App is available in English, Spanish (USA), Chinese (Simplified), Arabic, Latvian and Russian (with more languages being added).
Case Studies: Librarians
Case Study Le Régent College Building a library from scratch at a British International School nestled in the Swiss Alps is no small feat. As the sole qualified librarian charged with the task, Stephen Bull knew he had his work cut out for him, so he turned to a...
Case StudySaint Kentigern CollegeFour years ago, Saint Kentigern Boys’ School, Saint Kentigern Girls’ School and Saint Kentigern College went looking for a single library management system that was easy and flexible enough to suit them all. Type Preschool, Primary,...
Case StudyCulford SchoolIn 2004 Culford School Librarian Lesley Martin went looking for something to replace their ageing and poorly supported library management system. What she found was Accessit and she’s never looked back. Type Independent, co-educational day and...
Case StudyOtago Boys’ High School What do you do with a precious gift of more than 1,200 digital copies of the official military records of 201 fallen WW1 school old boys? You create a rich resource – a living repository that gives your students a very personal view...
Case StudyGreenhithe SchoolLost data, system crashes and library shutdowns. It was time to look around for something better. Librarian Kris Parlane’s advice is, “Don’t wait or let fear hold you back.” Moving to Accessit was a good decision and surprisingly easy. Type ...
Case StudyReynella East CollegeThe demands of students and teachers are constantly changing. With a system that wasn't keeping up, Reynella East College library manager Gayle Sutter knew that their library was on a path to nowhere. It was time to bring it back to...
Case StudyShepparton High SchoolWhen you feel like you’re working for the system rather than the system working for you, it’s time to turn things around. That’s what Shepparton High School did by moving to Accessit. Type Secondary School Roll 566 Campus One campus...