Designed for today’s rapidly changing and increasingly digital world.
Our library management system is perfect for any organisation requiring research or knowledge management tools that are affordable, elegant and easy to use.
Flexible and configurable
“I asked on the NZ-Libs for advice on affordable options and several special libraries suggested Accessit, as an affordable system with great customer support.”
“As with any new software contract, we were keen to ensure we received prompt, high-quality technical assistance and advice. This is where the relationship with Accessit has proved very strong.”
Powering special libraries across the world
Flexible enough to cater to a diverse range of requirements and environments, Accessit is powering special libraries and business organisations across a wide range of sectors in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, the Pacific, Australia and New Zealand – here are just some of them:
- Kippenberger Research Library – National Army Museum, New Zealand
- Leicestershire County Council (Creative Learning Services)
- Mental Health Foundation of New Zealand
- Monaghan Institute of Further Education and Training, Ireland
- New Zealand Institute of Economic Research (NZIER)
- Shakespeare’s Globe, London
- Skylight Trust, New Zealand
- South Pacific College of Natural Medicine, New Zealand
- Worldview Centre for Intercultural Studies, Australia