A secure, set-and-forget library system
We take security and privacy seriously
- Accessit Library has been independently tested by Aura, a CREST-certified cyber security company, using industry standard testing procedures such as the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) v4 and Centre for Internet Security (CIS) testing benchmarks.
- We are fully GDPR compliant, and make anonymising your data easy, if needed.
- Our software is designed around the principle of Least Privilege Access with granular control.
- Accessit has strong password encryption and adjustable password complexity requirements.
- During borrower synchronisation, temporary encrypted databases are used while processing data.
“This is one of the most impressive pieces of software we’ve introduced. Accessit genuinely has the potential to make libraries more available and ultimately assist pupils in accessing the content our expert librarians have chosen, from anywhere, with ease."
“The on-boarding process was well managed, and the development team was knowledgeable and professional to work with. We have received great support from everyone at Accessit.”
At Accessit, we believe you should be free to choose the resources and services that best fit your school. We already integrate with a huge range of third party providers of services and are continually adding more.
Accessit Library offers:
- SSO (single sign on)
- AD/LDAP integration
- Sync against student administration systems
- Supports HTTPS, JSON, and SOAP.
- Automated emailing
- Support texting
- eBook support including Wheelers/Overdrive
- Premier’s Reading Challenge
- Syndetics Unbound, and many more.
Cloud or local? You choose
Accessit is a powerful SQL solution that can be fully managed as a cloud-hosted solution or you can choose to deploy locally within existing server infrastructure. Either way, it’s easy on resources.
The benefits of cloud hosting with Accessit Library
We’ve been managing Accessit Cloud around the world since 2007 and use high resilience servers that offer superior performance. This includes replication servers in different regions in case of hardware failure. With cloud hosting we take care of daily backups, security patches, updates and performance monitoring.
- An extremely cost-effective flat rate
- We can provide you with immediate support. No more waiting for your school IT
- Managed by our database specialists
- Daily backups replicated across regions
- Superior performance on high resilience servers
- Situated in secure data centres across UK, monitored 24/7
- Including replication servers in different regions in case of hardware failure
- Our staff handle all the security patches, updates and performance monitoring
- Includes zero deployment option*. Staff and students have access anywhere, anytime
Our local (on-premise) solution has a low system footprint and is flexible enough that it can even be spread across multiple servers if preferred. Easy access, when you need it.
Excellent IT support
We offer a responsive customer portal for submitting and tracking tickets to our support desk, as well as great phone support from our IT professionals. Remote support is available from Accessit staff, including our system integrators, SQL specialists, and networking experts.