Accessit won’t put pressure on you or your IT infrastructure.
Deep integration, powerful connectivity, stability, and ease of use makes Accessit Library a no-brainer and the first choice for IT Managers.
“This is one of the most impressive pieces of software we’ve introduced. Accessit genuinely has the potential to make libraries more available and ultimately assist pupils in accessing the content our expert librarians have chosen, from anywhere, with ease."
“The on-boarding process was well managed, and the development team was knowledgeable and professional to work with. We have received great support from everyone at Accessit.”
Seriously good software
Accessit Library gives you great integration options, superb support for industry standards and protocols, seamless workflows and interoperability, and excellent technical support.
We take security and privacy seriously
- Accessit Library has been independently tested by Aura, a CREST-certified cyber security company, using industry standard testing procedures such as the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) v4 and Centre for Internet Security (CIS) testing benchmarks.
- We are fully GDPR compliant, and make anonymising your data easy, if needed.
- Our software is designed around the principle of Least Privilege Access with granular control.
- Accessit has strong password encryption and adjustable password complexity requirements.
- During borrower synchronisation, temporary encrypted databases are used while processing data.
At Accessit, we believe you should be free to choose the resources and services that best fit your school. We already integrate with a huge range of third party providers of services and are continually adding more.
Accessit Library offers:
- SSO (single sign on)
- AD/LDAP integration
- Sync against student administration systems
- Supports HTTPS, JSON, and SOAP.
- Automated emailing
- Support texting
- eBook support including Wheelers/Overdrive
- Premier’s Reading Challenge
- Syndetics Unbound, and many more.
Cloud or local? You choose
Accessit is a powerful SQL solution that can be fully managed as a cloud-hosted solution or you can choose to deploy locally within existing server infrastructure. Either way, it’s easy on resources.
We’ve been managing Accessit Cloud around the world since 2007 and use high resilience servers that offer superior performance. This includes replication servers in different regions in case of hardware failure. With cloud hosting we take care of daily backups, security patches, updates and performance monitoring.
Our local (on-premise) solution has a low system footprint and is flexible enough that it can even be spread across multiple servers if preferred. Easy access, when you need it.
Excellent IT support
Level 5, 44 Victoria Street,
1800 707 561
Level 19, 644 Chapel St
Melbourne, VIC 3141
UK / Europe
+44 (0) 203 6179908
Level 2 – The Porter Building
1 Brunel Way, Slough SL1 1FQ
1 800 924 1190
2 Research Place, Suite 300
Rockville MD 20850